Friday, December 17, 2010

Winter Hiatus


Readers - If there are any of you left, I wanted to share that I'm taking some time off from this because it was the one thing I could cut from my life right now to open up what has become a very valuable hour or two a week.

As we know, the Colts aren't the Colts this season, the Hoosiers aren't "back" yet, Jim O'Brien is still coaching a team that appears to have completely tuned him out, IU hired a new football coach we can't judge for 3 years, and pitchers and catchers don't report for 2 months.

Coaching basketball takes up much of my time in the winter, so I'll ask that you bear with me for a couple more months. In the meantime, have a warm, safe, and happy holiday season and stay away from yellow snow. I'm gonna' warm up and hopefully return with lots of opinion, inside scoop, and good conversation.

RT

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

U still have me checking this site every week waiting for a blog. Got excited to see a post. Merry Christmas and look forward to hearing from you next spring!

BB